Download the latest version of the free IKO application (electronic banking service) and use your bank
account at PKO Bank Polski or Inteligo. The IKO app on your phone means fast and secure finances any day.
Activate the IKO app and take avail of the available functionalities:
- account balance, history and details of all bank accounts,
- transfer to any domestic account number via Elixir or as an instant transfer,
- transfer based on data scanned from an invoice or from a QR code in an invoice,
- bank transfer by phone,
- bank transfer to Tax Office,
- foreign transfer,
- standing orders and a series of transfers,
- cash withdrawals from ATMs using the BLIK code,
- cash deposits (at selected ATMs) to your own or another IKO user’s bank account using the BLIK code,
- pre-paid phone top-ups,
- send a transfer request to another user,
- “piggy banks” to set money aside for any purpose,
- generate transfer confirmations,
- preview of unexecuted transactions (pending and canceled/rejected),
- applying for: a bank account (personal, savings and foreign currency*), an account overdraft*.
- history, details and images of your debit and credit cards,
- card management: activation, PIN assignment, change limits, temporary card freeze, restricting the card (with the option of getting a new one*), a change of card image,
- multi-currency card service*,
- transfer from a credit card,
- repay utilized credit card limit,
- credit card as a payments source for BLIK online & in-store payments.
- schedule and details of borrowings,
- apply for a loan*.
- details of term deposits,
- open and terminate term deposits.
- purchase travel and vehicle insurance*.
- contactless payments by phone with NFC**,
- in store payments using the BLIK code/check,
- online payments with the BLIK code/check, also without copying the code in trusted online stores and browsers (Shopping without the BLIK code),
- create and share BLIK checks.
- mobile authorization,
- public transport tickets,
- parking fee,
- "Join our cause": standing orders for charitable purposes,
- push notifications,
- currency exchange*,
- 4 languages: Polish, English, Russian, Ukrainian,
- IKO personalization: change the main screen view and product names (accounts, deposits, loans),
- save and restore personalized application settings after re-installing IKO,
- option to simultaneously activate IKO and iPKO using the first login password,
- fingerprint login (Android 6.0 and a fingerprint reader required),
- shortcut button to favorite functions on the home screen,
- receive Western Union transfers,
- create and share QR codes with transfer details,
- currency exchange rates,
- map of PKO Bank Polski branches, ATMs and stores supporting BLIK payments.
For more on IKO go to iko.pkobp.pl/iko_en
For more on IKO activation go to iko.pkobp.pl/iko_en/activation
* Not available for Inteligo customers.
** Contactless payments are available for phones with NFC and minimum Android 4.4 to individual customers with a PKO Bank Polski, including Inteligo, debit or credit card. Contactless payments are not available on the so-called “rooted" devices, i.e. those on which manufacturer's security has been removed.