Citrix Workspace app lets you access your SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX Workspace app
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap on Get Started.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
5. For adding multiple accounts, navigate to Settings and tap on Manage Accounts.
6. For Deleting/Editing Account already added navigate to Settings and tap on the Store.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Workspace
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
|Derived Credential Manager|
|Citrix Workflows for XenMobile|
|Citrix ShareFile Workflows|
|MyID for Citrix|
|ShareConnect for XenMobile|
|Citrix Secure Web|
|QuickEdit for XenMobile|
|ScanDirect for XenMobile|
|Citrix Secure Mail|
|Citrix Secure Forms|
|Citrix Secure Notes|
|Citrix Secure Tasks|
|Citrix Files for XenMobile|
|Citrix Files for MobileIron|
|Citrix Files for Intune|
|Citrix Secure Hub|