BELTEI International School, a private educational institution, was founded on January 01, 2002 at Nº 77, Street
125, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh city and BELTEI is an acronym consisting of six major subjects:
Business, Economics, Law, Tourism, English, and Information Technology.BETLEI International Institute was transformed to
BELTEI International School which serves 5 main programs as below:
1. General Education (Grade 1 to Grade 12): This program is de-signed and conducted in accordance with the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports' (MoEYS) curriculum and syllabus. In addition to this, we also provide English and Computer classes to our students.
2. ESL Program (Preschool to Level 12): This is an American system. Students in level 12 (High Advanced Level) are eligible for two kinds of certificates which are issued by BELTEI Head Office, and International Institution (TOEFL or IELTS).
3. Intelligent Mental-Arithmetic: Helps to speed up the calculation and development of the child's brain using a smart, professional, and quick way through the use of Abacus and advanced science teaching techniques.
4. Computer Training Courses: There are 12 different courses, which are designed and conducted through with the new program (Microsoft Office 2010).
5. International Test Preparation Courses (TOEFL & IELTS)
BELTEI International School was authorized and granted a license to operate the two main official International Test Centers from ETS Authorized TOEFL IBT Center and Authorized IELTS Test Center.
|BELTEI International School|