Bleep Test Lite is from the developers of the original Team Bleep Test software for PC which was first released in 2004 and is now used by premier national league teams for many sports around the world.
APP STORE REVIEWS
A selection of app store reviews from our range of bleep test apps:
4/5 - "Great little app for the price. Am in the british armed forces and wanted a reliable and accurate bleep test trainer. Tried and compared it today (uk and australian version only) against an official bleep test cd and it's exactly the same. Sweet!!!!!" by Fishnavy
5/5 - "I'm a x-country runner and it is pretty good for your stamina and sprint finish … well done great app" by Gaganster
5/5 - "… contains all the required tests and works really well" by Martin Thomas
Bleep Test Lite allows you to run a bleep test with ease. An on screen running man shows real time progression of the test and the VO2 Max, total distance and current stage and laps are all displayed and updated as you run.
‣ Run a bleep test anywhere, without having to carry around a CD player.
‣ View test progression as a running man on screen.
‣ Real time display of VO2 Max, total distance, total laps, current stage and stage laps during a test.
‣ Optional voice announcement of stage number when moving to the next stage.
‣ Optional vibrate on bleep for running with iPhone in your pocket.
‣ Bleeps also play when device is locked and/or muted.
‣ Bluetooth speakers supported.
Accurate timing when running the bleep test is vital to get an accurate assessment of individual player fitness. On our range of bleep test apps, we guarantee the timing of the bleeps are correct to 1/100th of a second as tested on iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
Copyright: Original PC software, V1 2004 - Running Man Graphic for MSFT, V2 2006 - Team Statistics Graph and Player Highlight, V3 2007 - MSFT Scripts/Custom Fitness Tests, © Bitworks Design