If you are a hobby board gamer, you likely have seen some games which have multiple scoring categories to total up
at the end of the game.
• How many sheep did the player accumulate?
• Where are the rules explaining the sheep bonus points?
• Is it 1 point for every 3 coins or for every 5 coins?
• Where is a pencil to write down all these scores?!
BGS2: Board Game Scoresheet is a comprehensive board game scoring app. Pick a game, select players, and enter values for the various scoring categories for each player. Each player's score will be calculated automatically. A history of all scores is available to view later.
Select a game:
• Pick the board game you wish to score.
• Tap a game to view the score history.
BGS2 comes with eighteen popular board games ready to score, with more on the way.
• 7 Wonders
• 7 Wonders: Duel
• Agricola: All Creatures Big & Small
• Architects of the West Kingdom (NEW)
• Fields of Arle
• Five Tribes
• Great Western Trail
• Mombasa (NEW)
• Ora et Labora
• Orléans (NEW)
• Terraforming Mars
• Ticket to Ride: New York (NEW)
• Wingspan (NEW)
• If a scoring category is computed (e.g. 1 point for every 3 coins), the points for this category will automatically be calculated.
• Helpful text is available for each scoring category, describing what value to enter. If the points for the scoring category are computed, the help text will describe how the value is computed.
Set up players:
• Add a new player. Enter the player's name, BoardGameGeek handle, and image.
• Each player can be selected for any game you wish to score.
• Select a player to see a history of games played.
Games > Board > Все приложения для iPhone > Платные > See All
|BGS2: Board Game Scoresheet|