Practice hearing musical chord progressions
• Learn to recognize chords in a progression and to distinguish different harmonies.
• Exercises are taken from real music: get realistic voice leading with samples taken from the old masters (Bach, Mozart, Chopin, …) as well as typical Folk, Rock and Jazz progressions.
• For each exercise, there is at least one other that is almost but not quite the same – teaching you to listen closely.
• Practice triads, seventh chords and chord inversions.
• Also has a level for chords like Sus4, Augmented, Dim7, …
• The first levels have four chords per exercise and at least 90 exercises.
• Higher levels have four or six chords per exercise and more than 150 exercises.
• More than 1500 exercises in total!
• Displays the solution as chord symbols and musical notes: see exactly which tones you heard (or did not hear).
• Understand your mistakes even better by tapping, swiping or pressing single chords in the solution display (see built-in help for details).
• Detailed statistics show how well you did on progressions, individual chords, chord qualities (types), chord roots and bass tones.
• Options for tempo, pitch, key, display, …
• Easily undo/redo entering chords, etc.
• Detailed built-in help explaining concepts, chord symbols and more.
|Ch!Ear – Chord Ear|