Checkers 10x10 follows the international rules of checkers. It extends the US playing rules by mainly :
1) Allowing backward jumps (but still allowing forward moves only)
2) Giving King the power to move and jump several squares in all directions ... (Flying King - like a Queen on a chessboard).
3) Enlarging the board size (10x10)
This checkers version is the most popular in the world and is traditionally played in many western and eastern european countries, Russia, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, French speaking african countries. (whereas Anglo-saxon checkers are almost not played there).
You can enjoy Checkers 10x10 in family game time, or you can also enjoy the game by playing with the AIs of varying difficulties.
You will also gain experience points by winning against the AIs (+1 for Easy, +3 for Medium and +5 for Hard).
* Save/load unfinished game
* AIs with three levels of difficulties
* Timer based game
A must have if you like strategic board games.
|Checkers 10x10 •|
|Свободная ячейка ◦|
|Từ Điển Anh Việt Pan Dict (Tu Dien Viet Anh)|
|Jeu de dames (Jeu de société)|
|หมากฮอสขั้นเทพ เกมกระดาน ไทย (Thai Checkers)|
|Jogo de Damas (Jogo de tabuleiro)|
|Шашки (настольная игра)|
|Juego de Damas (Juego de mesa)|
|Xadrez - Os Clássicos jogos de tabuleiro|
|Brazilian Checkers !|