The moms are testing the dads’ mettle in this fun take on an age-old debate! Who will end up victorious?
We’ve all been there, whether as parents or kids – why aren’t chores split evenly in the family? Why does one person always seem to do almost everything and, most importantly, what can you do about it? Emily and Patrick face (and answer!) this question in Emily’s newest story, Moms vs Dads!
- Manage both dads and moms in this fun time management story game!
- Play your way through 60 story levels plus 30 challenge levels
- Get to know the differences between the four couples! Who will you be rooting for?
- Take in six fun locations including favorites like Camp Talon and Emily’s house
- Earn diamonds and build your own kids’ paradise in Emily’s back yard
- Beat daily challenges to earn extra diamonds
- Collect all the postcards and send heartfelt greetings to all your loved ones
- Help Emily and Patrick discover what is truly important in life
Emily is thrilled with her family, but now that she has three kids, it seems there’s 10 times the work! Balancing her work in the diner, her cooking vlog, her chores AND her family is getting harder and harder. When she notices Patrick acting like playing with the kids occasionally is him doing his fair share, she decides she’s had enough!
Her girlfriends all have similar experiences - men who don’t help out in the house unless asked, men who only “babysit” their own kids…. and they’ve had enough! It’s time to ACT, and show them how much work it really is. Can the girls get their men dashing around the house, or will this end up being a recipe for disaster?
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html