Learn to read and write Japanese Hiragana in less than one hour! Read the reviews right here. It works.
● Complete system for learning Hiragana fast.
● Reading and Listening Quiz modes.
● NEW! Dr. Moku now talks you through each learning screen.
● Write with your finger on screen then check it against the correct animation.
● Reading Practice! Much requested and finally here.
● Audio reference chart for Dakuten, Handakuten and Yoon.
● Offline Audio Phrasebook!
● Video demo with recap quiz.
"After a half hour, I was blazing through each exercise: highly recommended for beginners". - The Huffington Post
“I came across Dr. Moku's Hiragana Mnemonics....Thirty minutes later I had memorized all hiragana". - BoingBoing.net
Mnemonics are memory tricks that use humor or a memorable personal connection to help you fix and break associations so your brain has no choice but to remember.
Perfect for the complete beginner, young or old, this is the foolproof and definite way to master the first steps in learning Japanese.
Each screen presents a Hiragana character along with a mnemonic clue and audio clip. Read the clue, listen to the clip and move on to the next one. The alternating bold colors will 'reset' your brain so you start fresh with each character. Then take a quiz! You will be amazed at your ability to recall Hiragana after just a few minutes.