With the Earth Speakr app you can animate your environment using playful interactive technology. You can take part by giving your voice to anything – a tree stump, a piece of trash, a car, a burger, the ocean – and speak up for your local surroundings and for the planet.
Some aspects of the artwork are just for kids, aged 7–17. Earth Speakr also invites adults to listen up to what kids have to say.
- Shape a face
- Animate an object in your environment
- Share your AR message with the world
- Explore other kids' messages in AR
- Explore kids' messages
- Listen to what kids have to say
- Amplify by sharing
- Visit www.earthspeakr.art to listen up and create AR groups of messages, so-called Loud Speakrs
- Get push notifications when a Loud Speakr is nearby
Earth Speakr is a friendly and creative community of young people who can change the world, together. When you use the app, we expect you to also remain open, respectful, and unprejudiced.
To keep Earth Speakr safe all messages must follow our Community Guidelines. Messages on the app are professionally monitored, and any messages that do not follow the Community Guidelines will be promptly removed. For a detailed list of content that is not allowed on Earth Speakr, please review our Terms and Conditions.
Earth Speakr welcomes kids of all races, ethnicities, religions, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
Our Community Guidelines:
(Please see the full detailed list on our website)
- Be yourself
- Be kind and respectful
- Be honest
- Be constructive
- Keep personal info private
- Respect other people’s privacy
- Keep Earth Speakr friendly
Earth Speakr speaks 25 languages and is available worldwide.