Elite:Dangerous Virtual Assistant - EVA - is your in-flight trade computer. Keep track of where you've been, find out where you want to go, and work out the best single trades, or circular trade routes, all from your iPhone or iPad.
EVA links to Elite:Dangerous to get your CMDR information and follows your progress across the galaxy, letting you know what's happening and ready for you when you need information.
- Sync flight log and notes with EDSM
- 3D interactive galaxy map for your flight logs
- Sync market data with EDDN
- Get realtime market updates from EDDN
- Use EDProxy for much faster information updates from Elite
- Speech synthesis of significant events, including your own notes on systems and trade route hints
- List current ranks, allegiances and credits
- See Galnet articles as they arrive
- See full ship loadout and cargo for all ships*
- Take notes on systems (and sync with EDSM)
- Request cross-reference distances and send to EDSM
- Bookmark systems, stations within systems or commodities within a station
- Bookmark entire trade routes
- View system visit history (and sync with EDSM)
- Commodity search by station, or within a radius of any station
- Trade search for finding the best n-stop trade routes
- Trade search for finding the best single-hop trade from any given station
- Commodity search for buying or selling a particular commodity
Unfortunately this is NOT fully compatible with console accounts, because of the way that they are handled by Frontier. Their own "Companion App" has the same limitation. Console accounts will be able to use the trade computer, but not any of the CMDR data.
Please report any problems in the support forum. If you only comment in a review, I have no way to contact you to ask for more information to help me fix the problem!