#1 Fitness Calculator used by Fitness Professionals
FitCal has been created with the professional Personal Trainer and professional Fitness Coach in mind, however the application is so simple to use and understand that anyone can use it.
---- Calculators ----
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Calculates the amount of calories an individual should consume daily. It also calculates your caloric need using your fitness goal (lose weight, gain weight or maintain weight).
Body Fat & Lean Mass Calculator
- Calculates the amount of body fat & lean mass in your body
Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calculations that will make you aware if an individual may be at risk of
developing a coronary artery disease by classifying an individuals Body Mass
Index from Underweight to Obese.
-Calculates the amount of creatine recommended for an individual according to
Diet Nutrient Breakdown
- Breaks down your daily caloric requirement into different diet ratios.
Ideal & Average Weight
- Calculates ideal and average weight.
Maximum & Target Heart Rate (HR Max & THR)
- Calculates the highest heart rate an individual can safely achieve through
activity/exercise stress. It also calculates target zones.
One Rep Max (1 RM)
- Calculates the maximum weight an individual can lift only once. It also calculates your 5 RM, 10 RM, 15 RM & 20 RM.
- Reflects physical fitness of an individual by calculating the capacity of an
individual's body to transport and use oxygen during exercise.
Waist To Hip Ratio
- Calculations used as an indicator or measure of health of a person and
the risk of developing serious health conditions.
- Calculates the recommended amount of water an individual should drink daily.
---- Fitness Assessment Calculators ----
Abdominal Crunch Test
- Measures abdominal strength and endurance.
- Measures upper body muscular strength and endurance.
- Measures lower body muscle endurance and cardiovascular endurance.
---- Information Tabs ----
-Awesome quick reference about vitamins that includes the food source and the
recommended daily amount.
-Awesome quick reference about dietary minerals that includes the food source
and the recommended daily amount.
Medicinal Herbs, Roots, etc. Tab
-Awesome quick reference about the health benefits of popular herbs, roots, etc.
***BEFORE USING THE FITCAL APPLICATION YOU MUST READ AND AGREE WITH THE APPLICATION