FitMind is a meditation program backed by neuroscientists and practiced by monks. In a world of distraction, train your mind to be happier, more productive, focused, and energized.
You'll learn to master meditation in 30 days by progressing through a series of guided trainings. The FitMind app will also explain the science and psychology behind the practice and provide daily challenges for integrating it into your everyday life. This is not "McMindfulness," nor is it just another app to clutter your phone. Here's a deep mental training program that can impact the way you perceive the world.
FitMind is a professional meditation company teaching at Fortune 500 companies, addiction centers, schools, government offices, and other organizations.
We believe that mental fitness is the next health revolution and are passionate about bringing meditation to a wider audience with a secular and scientific method.
• 30-day advanced meditation training program that systematically trains your mind
• Mental Fitness scoring and charts so you can track your progress as your mind becomes increasingly fit
• Ability to ask questions about your practice in the app
• Scientific explanations of the techniques and how to apply them throughout the day
• "Daily Challenges" that make meditation a lifestyle, rather than just a habit
• New meditations and lessons added regularly
• Access to a meditation community, science research, recommended books, retreats and more
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND TERMS:
FitMind offers the first unit free and then an auto-renewing subscription of $11.99 per month or $69.99 per year with a one-week free trial.
Note - These prices are for United States customers and pricing in other countries may vary.
Your subscription to FitMind will automatically renew unless you disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can turn off auto-renew or manage your subscription from your iTunes Store account settings. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
This app integrates with the Apple Health app, adding "mindful minutes" in the Mindfulness section.
Social: @fitmind_meditation on Instagram