Listen to lossless music on your iPhone & iPod touch.
What is FLAC?
FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. This is similar to how Zip works, except with FLAC you will get much better compression because it is designed specifically for audio, and you can play back compressed FLAC files with FLAC Player+ app just like you would an MP3 file.
• Supports FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), ALAC & RAW.
• 10-bands Equalizer.
• Supports 5 themes: white, dark, blue, green and purple.
• Supports 24-bit, 32-bit audio output.
• Manage your songs by playlist, album, artist, composer, genre.
• Embedded cover art and lyrics.
• Supports background audio.
• Supports bluetooth headset.
• Copy files to FLAC Player+ with:
• iTunes File Sharing.
• Wi-Fi Transfer.
• Plays & imports songs from Google Drive.
• Download Flac files from Internet.