Find your next job, prepare for interviews and get hired faster with Glassdoor. Compare salaries, reviews and the latest job listings on the go.
Our top 3 Glassdoor app features:
• Job search - our powerful job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you among millions of job listings.
• Workplace transparency - our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more.
• Job applications - use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs on the go.
Our mission is simple – to help people everywhere find jobs and a company they love.
With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
Our new app feature allows job seekers to organize their jobs and content, create and manage relevant notes, and be able to discover hyper-relevant jobs and content based on what inspires them.
Research Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Learn about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Fast Job Searches & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find new job opportunities for you
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which job listings are new
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button - simply upload your resume, fill in the application form and tap ‘Apply Now’
Access Company Reviews
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment
• View the pros and cons of a company, and see advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Get relevant suggestions for new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
Download now and take Glassdoor with you wherever you go.
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 12.0 and higher.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/about/doNotSell.htm
Ready to feel like a loser using this app looking for a job. But nonetheless , it’s a great app 😅.
22 Авг 2020 г.