HomeWave is a fully customizable remote control app for use with MiCasaVerde's Vera home control system (Z-Wave), and also compatible with OpenLuup. The control panel presents a clean, simple interface aimed at end users who are not familiar with Z-Wave or Vera, but who simply want to turn on the lights or adjust the heating.
HomeWave will work on your LAN as well as remotely via the MIOS / GetVera gateway service. Most popular Z-wave devices are supported.
Note that HomeWave (unlike other Z-Wave apps) does not display all your Z-Wave devices by default! When you first launch the app, you'll start with a clean slate; you will have to manually add those Z-Wave devices you wish to control from the app.
- Works with all Vera models
- Standard switches, dimmers, sensors (motion, smoke etc), thermostats, locks (opening/closing)
- CT30 and Nest Thermostat plugin
- Virtual switch and combination switch plugin.
- Stand-alone energy meters
- Alarm Zones (tripped / status and arming/disarming)
- Philips Hue and MiLight / Easybulb lamps
- Locks (opening and closing, setting PINs)
- Plant Link
- Sonos and Kodi plugins.
Most plugins with a user interface specific to that device (as opposed to the device interfaces as found in Vera) will most likely not work or have limited functionality only.