Run HomeKit scenes from a widget!
Tapping the icon of a scene on the widget will automatically execute the scene without any other action from you.
- Choose from over 300 colorful icons or 180 tinted icons for your scenes
- Medium size widgets can show up to 18 scenes
- Large size widgets can show up to 36 scenes
- After scene is successfully run app will automatically return to home screen
- Icon size dynamically adjusts to fit the widget depending on the number of scenes you added
- Small size widgets can only show a single scene due to technical restrictions
- Choose from grid view with many scenes, or list view that also shows scene names
- Custom widget background and text color
- To run a scene simply tap any scene on the widget. Thats it. The scene is running.
Please note that only control of scenes is supported, individual accessories cannot be directly controlled, but you can always create a scene for any accessory to add it to a widget.