LIGHT ning fast – that's the all new iTorch. At last here is exactly what you need if you lose something in the dark and what could be more gorgeous than iTorch on your shiny new iPhone 5.
There's no need to panic if you've got iTorch. Turn your iPhone into a torch at LIGHT ning speed, faster than any other app. No waiting around for an app to start and for the torch to turn on. This really is a LIGHT ning fast torch because it is specially optimised to be fastest of all with the new iPhone 5.
New iTorch features include:
- LIGHT ning fast start time to help out quickly - the fastest torch app ever
- LIGHT ning bright torch to light up a large area - brighter than any other app
- LIGHT ning flash strobe - when you're partying hard and want to attract some attention for fun, great at parties and when clubbing
- LIGHT ning bright SOS signal - if you need help flash a bright SOS to attract attention
You can use iTorch in the most awkward situations. It's bright, LIGHT ning fast torch beam will shine into any dark corner. Dropped your keys? Can't find the keyhole? Lost something at the bottom of your bag or simply had a few too many?
Use iTorch to:
- Find your keys if you drop them – LIGHT ning quick
- Put the key into your door lock late at night – LIGHT ning fast
- Find your way when you've got your beer goggles on – LIGHT ning clear
- Attract someone's attention when you need help – LIGHT ning bright
iTorch is really going to save your bacon on many occasions. Have you used iTorch to get out of a sticky situation? Tell us, tell your friends, why not tell the whole world on Facebook and Twitter and we'll make sure the best stories get posted on our website.
Note: Continuous use of the LED flash can shorten battery life.
Note: This App can emit strobe light that might disturb people with epilepsy. Use at your own risk. Pixelinlove assume no liability of any kind for medical harm caused by the misuse of this product.