This is a basic well control simulator like a kick game with 4 levels and score calculations for training in
practices of the Driller’s method and Wait and Weight Method.
The game starts with a leak-off test (LOT), recording the parameters on the Slow Circulation Rate (SCR) and starting a kick to practice the control operations after the kick detection during the drilling operations in the oil well.
This is a project based on app "Well Control Simulator 2" available in our portfolio.
1. Interface based on Hydraulic Choke Panel.
2. Graph (with background color in black or white) for analysis.
3. Pre-recorded data sheet (iPad) and Strokes Calculations (iPhone)
4. Wells type: Surface and Subsea (EDITABLE).
In this special version only:
1. Full features available.
2. The well parameters are editable.
3. No need coins to play.
4. No need internet connection to play.
For a more realistic simulation:
- Reading of the control parameters based on analog gauges (no digital display).
- Continuous simulation without pause.
The maximum score is calculated considering a safety margin according the game level in addition to the annular losses with original mud weight.
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
|Kick Game 2|
|Volumetric Method Simulator|
|Kick Tolerance (Max Kick Vol)|
|Riser Safety Margin|
|Driller's Method Simulator|
|Wait and Weight Simulator|
|Oilfield Units Converter|
|Drilling Hydraulics 2|
|Drilling Simulator 3|
|Directional Survey Methods|
|Oil Well Data Lite|
|Wait and Weight Worksheets|
|Driller's Method Worksheets|
|Ton Miles for Round Trip|
|Dynamic Volumetric Method|