Test and refresh your knowledge of the common drug categories including prescription and over-the-counter drugs that are used to treat symptoms and diseases of the various body systems.
It contains a database of over 100 questions put together from resources on the Learning Nurse Resources Network website.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. The app contains both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
You can choose to answer 25, 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!
|Learning Drug Classifications|
|Drugs Quiz Pharmacology Medication Pharmaceutical Collection|
|IV Drug Flow Rate Quiz|
|Tablet Drug Dosages Quiz|
|Drug Toxicity Quiz|
|Injection Drug Dosages Quiz|
|Fluid Dosages Quiz|
|Basic Medication Maths Quiz|
|Learning Dosage Calculations|
|Learning Senior Care Quiz|
|Classical Music Revision Quiz|
|Top 100 Drugs Quiz|
|Top 200 Drugs Quiz|
|Medical Biotechnology Quiz|
|Pharmacology Quiz, Science of Drugs|
|Anatomy & Physiology Review Quiz|
|Learning Common Medications|
|Learning Human Diseases Quiz|
|Learning Cancer Quiz|
|Learning Diabetes Care Quiz|