Legislation HK provides a convenient way to browse the (current) statute laws and constitutional instruments of Hong Kong in both English and Chinese language (including Simplified Chinese) without an active Internet Connection. Information within Legislation HK is replicated from the Hong Kong e-Legislation (HKeL) provided by the Department of Justice of Hong Kong.
* Legislation HK is not published by the Government of the HKSAR.
* HKeL is available for FREE in both English and Chinese at http://www.elegislation.gov.hk/.
* Try out our Free edition Basic Law HK to have a glimpse preview of Legislation HK.
* Speaking ability is based on Apple's Speech Synthesis technology, text version of the laws shall prevail.
* Please Like our Facebook page to receive update feeds or leave feedback to us at https://www.facebook.com/LegislationHK/.
DISCLAIMER: The Government of the HKSAR owns the copyright in the text of every Ordinance (including subsidiary legislation) of Hong Kong (Legislation), the layout of such text in HKeL and the typographical arrangement of Legislation published in HKeL in accordance with the Copyright Ordinance (Cap. 528). Information embedded in this Application is republished under the Terms and Conditions for Reproduction of Legislation in Product for subscription or distribution constrained by the Copyright Policy of the HKeL (https://www.elegislation.gov.hk/copyright).