The LIFE Fasting Tracker: the simple, social intermittent fasting tracker seen in USAToday, Men’s Health, The Motley Fool and Inc. Includes a built-in learning library with research-based articles and tips for beginner and experienced intermittent fasters.
The LIFE Fasting Tracker is completely free. With the LIFE Fasting Tracker:
• Quickly start/stop fasts
• Easily track intermittent fasting status, mood and share your progress
• Set, edit and adjust your fast duration to any length
• Supports any time restricted eating to the hour: including 16:8, 24 hours, OMAD, 5:2 or extended fasts
• Track your weight, waist, glucose and ketones
• Integrate with other apps and devices through Apple Health
• Join Fasting Circles to challenge, encourage and hold each other accountable
• Track your fasts and fast with your friends
• Research-backed intermittent fasting & health articles added weekly
• We provide curated suggestions for goods (such as products like blood glucose meters, connected scales, lab tests, etc.) and services (ability to talk to wellness experts) that can enhance your health and wellness journey.
Download the LIFE Fasting Tracker today.
Intermittent fasting is a metabolic health intervention that often involves a daily cycle of fasting and feeding with
the goal of raising ketone levels, shown to improve body and brain function. Other benefits include:
• Sustainable weight loss
• Improved weight management
• Reduced inflammation
• Improved lipid levels and heart health
• Improved blood sugar control
• Improved insulin sensitivity
• Increased cellular recycling (autophagy)
Studies show intermittent fasting supports sustainable weight loss and management. Use the LIFE Fasting Tracker along
with these healthy habits to reach your weight goal.
• Increase your fiber intake
• Increase your lean protein intake
• Create and stick to your fast-day calorie goals
• Avoid energy-dense meals and snacks on “feast” days
• Eat early in the day
• Eat in a narrow window on calorie restriction days
• Eliminate added sugars
For more information about the LIFE Fasting Tracker and science-backed articles for improving your health, visit lifeapps.io.