MIDI Recorder with E.Piano simply performs record/playback as you input MIDI signals.
When connecting an electric piano, organ, or keyboard to your iPhone/iPad, you can record the performance completely.
As a bonus, the app includes FM E.Piano sounds.
Also there is an on-screen keyboard, you can make a note of your idea anywhere.
- You can toggle kinds of signals to record.
- You can select MIDI channels.
- By default the app processes signals from/to all connected MIDI ports.
- The app makes files of Standard MIDI File Format 0.
- iTunes File Sharing and iCloud are supported.
- Virtual MIDI is supported.
MIDI is a standard about controlling audio devices.
You can control musical instruments with separately sold MIDI adapter for iPhone/iPad.
The internal FM synthesizer processes only note on, note off, and sustain control, and ignores the others.
This app may sound even if the device is silent.
Do not hesitate to write a review if you encounter some troubles.