Mixing Station allows you to remote control digital mixers from Allen&Heath, Behringer and Midas.
The following models are supported:
- X32 / M32
- XAir / M18
- A&H Qu series
- A&H GLD series
- Soundcraft Si Performer/Expression/Impact series
Note: In app purchases are required for establishing a connection to the mixer.
The offline mode can be tested without any payments.
- Fully customizable UI
- Create unlimited DCA groups (IDCAs)
- Customizable layers, layouts, channel order and mutegroup labels
- RTA overlay in PEQ /GEQ view
- Gain reduction history for gate and dynamics
- Peak hold for all meters, editable hold times
- Peq preview in channel strip
- High contrast mode for outdoor usage
- Routing Matrix
- Up to 32 channels channels per layer
- Mix copy
- Feedback detection for ringing out wedges
- More features available depending on the connected mixer model
Note: This app is not a DAW! It does not play any audio! It is for remote controlling only.