NAB’s Mobile Banking app. We’re listening to your feedback and making the app smarter, faster and more useful than ever before.
It’s easier to transfer and pay:
• Make fast payments (also known as NPP payments) with eligible accounts - to PayIDs or BSB and account numbers.
• Create PayIDs using your mobile number, email address or business number (ABN).
• Pay your bills with BPAY.
• Add new payees and delete those you no longer need with a swipe.
• Create, cancel or modify scheduled and recurring payments.
• Share your payment receipts by SMS, email or even save them to your phone.
• International payments – send money to over forty countries around the globe.
• All transactions are protected by NAB Defence – our security and anti-fraud system.
With even greater card control:
• Control the kinds of payments that can be made with your Visa credit and debit cards.
• View merchant details for credit and debit card transactions.
• Lost, stolen or damaged card? You can temporarily block or unblock your card; permanently block and order a new card; or replace a damaged card instantly.
• See how much is due when transferring to NAB Credit Cards.
• See details of your card benefits, like rewards and insurance.
• Heading overseas? Keep your cards safe by letting us know where you’re going. We’ll make sure your money’s secure.
Quick and easy access:
• Set up quick balance to see your account balances without logging in.
• Use your fingerprint to login securely to the app.
• Rollover your NAB Term Deposit quickly and easily.
• View interest information on Home Loans, iSaver, Reward Saver & Classic Banking accounts.
• If you haven't already registered for SMS Security you can do so in the app to be able to use more features and functionality.
• If you share your device with someone else or want to keep your personal and business life separate, you can set up individual profiles.
• Rename your accounts.
• Copy and share your BSB and account number at the tap of a finger.
• If you’re new to NAB, you can apply for a NAB transaction or savings account through the app.
Useful tools and calculators:
• Find the nearest NAB Branch or ATM, or search by postcode or suburb.
• Work out loan repayments, calculate foreign exchange and forecast savings.
• Travel tools – a handy foreign exchange calculator and other tools to help you manage your spending when you’re overseas.
• If you have a NAB Home Loan, you can add or change your offset account, get an estimated valuation for your property, and find out how much equity you might have.
• TouchID is available on iPhone 5S or above.
• You’ll be asked to provide permission for the app to access your device and app history and SMS. Permission for the device and app history allows the app to protect your mobile device against banking cybercrime. SMS permission improves the security of payment authorisation codes. Giving the app these permissions will keep your accounts safe, and ensure the app works the way it was designed.
Tell us what you think:
• Send us your feedback from the app.