Network Analyzer is a lite version of Network Analyzer Pro - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
Seems like the app does not show W (web interface 80 and 443 ports) flag and U (UPNP 5000 port) flag. P (pingability) is well shown. G (Gateway) can be shown via standard WiFi settings too, but this app is handy to quickly get a list of hosts for n your Wi-Fi network if you don‘t have the more powerful and heavy Fing app.
10 Окт 2020 г.
Никакого анализа. Бестолкова инфа о вашем соединении. Всё! Рейтинг накручен.
15 Ноя 2020 г.