Are you a Microsoft 365 admin? Then you need the Microsoft 365 Admin app (previously Office 365 admin).
Check out all the things you can do from your phone or tablet:
• Connect to the Microsoft 365 admin center from anywhere
• Add, edit, block, and delete users
• Reset passwords
• Assign product licenses
• Turn on notifications to get service alerts and new Message Center messages
• Contact Microsoft support
• New: Perform actions on Intune enrolled devices
The Microsoft 365 Admin app supports Azure Active Directory multi-factor authentication and includes the option to set a unique application-specific PIN code.
We're listening. Tell us what you like, what we can do better, and what features you'd like to see next. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: You need to have a Microsoft 365 or Office 365 enterprise or business subscription with admin privileges to use this app.
|Microsoft 365 Admin|
|Dynamics 365 Remote Assist|
|MS SEA Academy|
|Microsoft Partner Center|
|Xbox Events (Beta)|
|Dynamics 365 Project Timesheet|
|Dynamics 365 Product Visualize|
|Field Service Mobile|
|Hummingbird – stories for you|
|Xbox Game Pass|
|Spend: Easy Automatic Expenses|
|MS Executive Industry Summit|