Featured for over 250 days! Otsimo is a certified and awarded educational game application developed for individuals diagnosed with learning disorders, attention deficit, autism, Down syndrome, Aspergers, and other special needs. Has been awarded Mom's Choice Awards, Parent's Pick Awards, Education Alliance Finland, HundrED Global Collection of 2020 and 2021, and Academics’ Choice Mind-Building Media and Toys Award. as well as being chosen as the best autism app by many autism publications.
Created under the guidance of parents, psychologists and special education teachers; assistive games in Otsimo teach fundamental education and concepts that develop cognitive, communication and motor skills with categories such as:
- Vocabulary and words,
- Vehicles and so much more.
Otsimo Special Education engages the children's motor and cognitive skills through assistive matching, drawing, choosing, ordering with the help of visual and auditory cues.
For children who struggle with speech and language, Otsimo includes free AAC (Alternative and Augmentative Communication) module updated in mid-2021 with 1700+ unique words. AAC is an alternative communication method for nonverbal children. It is a common practice that is used in speech therapy and special education schools.
Why you should consider trying Otsimo Special Education at home?
- Learning path: is a recent feature to provide the most personalized experience for your child. The app provides a
learning path individualized for your child. Depending on the progress of your child, the learning path adjusts.
- Customizability: All the game and difficulty settings are completely customizable for you to adjust for your child.
- No ads, ever: Otsimo Special Education follows a strict no-ads policy preventing any kind of intrusion and unwanted disturbance.
- Detailed progress reports: You can access detailed reports that give insight into the performance and progress of your child. The games they have played and the skills they have been working on will all be in this report! So don’t worry about what your child is up to with Otsimo.
Can be used by children that have developmental or learning disorders such as Autism spectrum disorder, Down syndrome, Asperger’s, ADHD, cerebral palsy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, motor neuron disease (MND), speech impediments, and aphasia.
Otsimo offers a variety of games for free but you can always upgrade to premium to access more educational games and features!
Otsimo Premium offers you:
- Access to all 100+ educational games
- 2 new games every month
- A personalized curriculum
- Daily and weekly report cards about the games played and to track the progress
- Cross-platform support up to 3 devices
- Social storybooks with visual and auditory cues
- Play offline anytime anywhere
For Otsimo Premium, we offer the following subscriptions:
1 month from $20.99
1 year from $13.75/monthly
Lifetime from $229.99
Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence. The conversion will be made automatically.
If you upgrade to Otsimo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions can only be managed by the user. Auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.