This is the PRO version of our free application, Programming Notebook.
- Prevents automatic zooming when selecting text boxes to allow for code editing with ease.
- Disables bouncing to allow for horizontal scrolling through code cells.
- ability to hide navigation bar
- status bar hidden automatically
- dark mode support
- new buttons to enable easier navigation on tricky web pages
- JS injection to modify the site HTML slightly to remove contents that are unnecessary and consume space on a mobile device
- no need to double tap in the browser in order to be recognized by buttons
- automatic link handling, including authentication flow for Google sign-in
- ability to connect runtime to Google Drive, both that of the current account and another account, thanks to automatic link handling
- iPhone and iPad support
- No ads
- Other programming sites will be returning shortly. The feature has briefly been removed with the latest update, as it is being reworked
- Split view for opening multiple sites at once
- Support for multitasking on iPad
- Markdown toolbar, automatically recognizes when a text cell is being edited
- Ability to upload an image from your photos album to a text cell.
- Copy/paste functionality
- Swipe from edges to navigate backwards/forwards, allows us to preserve space on screen by removing unnecessary navigation buttons
- Search history