Reading Eggs is the multi-award winning learning program that helps children learn to read. Based on scientific research and designed by experienced elementary teachers, it’s proven to help kids learn to read using interactive reading games, guided reading lessons, fun activities, and over 2,500 digital story books.
Reading Eggs has already helped over 20 million children worldwide learn to read. The monthly subscription includes
full access to:
• Reading Eggs Junior (ages 2–4): Toddlers build pre-reading skills such as phonemic awareness and alphabet knowledge with fun activities, games, videos, and read-aloud books.
• Reading Eggs (ages 3-7): Children take their first steps in learning to read, covering phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary, and comprehension.
• Fast Phonics (ages 5–10): A systematic, synthetic phonics program to help emergent and struggling readers build key phonics skills.
• Reading Eggspress (ages 7-13): Continues the learning journey by helping children learn to read for meaning and enjoyment.
• Mathseeds (ages 3–9): Develops essential early numeracy skills, covering numbers, measurement, shapes, patterns, and more.
• Printable teaching material: Hundreds of printable worksheets reinforce essential skills and concepts covered in the programs. Homeschoolers have access to detailed curriculum guides for grades K–2, as well as lesson plans, assessment tasks, printable certificates, and real-time progress reports.
ABOUT THE READING EGGS LEARN TO READ APP
TRUSTED: used in over 12,000 schools and trusted by elementary educators.
SELF-PACED: children are matched to the perfect level and progress with self-paced, one-on-one lessons.
HIGHLY MOTIVATING: the reward system consists of golden eggs, collectable pets, and games, motivating children to keep learning.
RESEARCH-BASED: based on scientific research and the most up-to-date learning principles on the most effective way children learn to read.
COMPREHENSIVE: Reading Eggs is a complete learn to read system for children aged 2–13 and covers the five essential components of reading: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension.
PROVEN RESULTS: our hundreds of testimonials, multiple awards, 91% success rate AND money-back guarantee gives you the confidence in knowing that your child will learn to read using the most effective and results-driven online reading curriculum.
SEE REAL PROGRESS: see instant results in your very own parent dashboard and receive detailed progress reports, which show you exactly where your child is improving and where extra attention is needed.
LEARN TO READ ON THE GO! Your child can learn to read anytime, anywhere on a desktop or tablet device.
Users must log in with their account details to access Reading Eggs.
• Wireless internet connection
• iPad (5th Generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 1st Generation
• iPad Mini 4
• iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st Generation)
• iOS 10.0+
• An active trial or subscription
Recommended devices and iOS version:
• Latest iPad, Latest iPad Air, Latest iPad Pro
• Latest iPad Mini
• Latest iPhone
• Latest iOS Version
Note: Teacher accounts are currently not supported
For assistance or feedback email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each subscription provides access to Reading Eggs Junior, Reading Eggs, Fast Phonics, Reading Eggspress and Mathseeds
• The first month of your subscription is free. After the first month, a monthly cost is charged to your iTunes account
• Subscriptions renew automatically; your iTunes account will be charged unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Cancel anytime in your iTunes Account Settings