Trigger your iPhone's camera or another iPhone's camera with your Apple Watch!
Use your iPhone/iPad as a remote trigger for an another iPhone/iPad's camera.
Taking group photos or selfies can not be easier.
1. Start up the app on the first device. Choose the camera tab. This device will act as a camera
2. On the second device, start the app and choose the trigger tab. This device will act as
3. On the second device: Click on the "red camera button". A list of connectable devices will be shown. Choose a camera device to connect with.
4. On the first device: Click on accept when asked for connection.
5. Now you can take a picture by tapping on the "green trigger button" on the second device. On the first device, a count down will be started and after the picture is taken, it will be transmitted to the second device wirelessly.
If you have any feedback or need any support, please don't hesitate to email me at: email@example.com