Ringabella is an easy to use, advanced Ringtone designer with it's responsive interface, amazing speed, real wave analysis, WebDAV, Internet Browser support and more!
Create a cheerful ringtone and smile before answering every incoming phone call!
Create beautiful ringtones with the music in your iPod or use your microphone to capture and edit any sound you hear.
You can learn Ringabella in the blink of an eye with the quick introduction tour. Just touch to the question mark and let Ringabella explain itself to you.
Some features of Ringabella:
- Smart auto-preview for fast editing
- Precise & easy fade setup
- Precise editing
- Re-editing the original. When you want to reedit the original version of the ringtone you created before, Ringabella will open the source, seek to the related part, adjust the selection area to reflect the same position in the previous record!
- Real Waveform analysis without blocking your usage. Ringabella will not freeze or make you wait for analysis. It can easily handle very long music data.
- Unmatched dynamic help system which will explain the functions on the screen immediately.
- WebDAV support! Link Ringabella to your computer as a folder!
- Internet Browser support! Connect from your computer to Ringabella with your favorite internet browser!
- You can also use iTunes File sharing or email your ringtone to yourself. You can share the file through any app that supports sharing this type of file, including AirDrop, Messages, iCloud and more.
- Listing of previously created ringtones, quick preview of them and various actions related to these ringtones.
- Ability to rename your ringtones.
- Ringabella will keep your editing safe by preventing any accidental touches those can reset the editing area.
- Supports creating all kinds of ringtones. (from 1 second to 40 seconds)
- Reduced ringtone file size with best sound quality.
- Optimized to work on both old and newer devices.
Ringabella is brought to you by the creators of RADYO, the most advanced radio entertainment application in the galaxy. We value any feedback. Please remember that we cannot reply to your comments on App Store and may not check details of your question.
With Ringabella, you are the master of your ringtones!
May Ringabella be with you!
* Attention Please!
As iOS does not allow 3rd party ringtones to be assigned on the device, all ringtones created by 3rd party apps have to retransferred to your phone over your computer. If you use iTunes to sync your ringtones to your device, do NOT forget to check your synchronization settings, because if you try to synchronize your device with a foreign iTunes, you may risk loosing your songs as a side-effect. This is not related to Ringabella but it is a good idea to check the settings to prevent unwanted results from occuring because of synchronizing with a foreign iTunes. (Foreign = iTunes which you did not transfer your songs at the first time). If you are not sure you may want to physically consult someone who can do that with you. Obviously, this is not efficient but this is the only way to use custom ringtones on iOS devices. Also, you can always email us at email@example.com. Apple has a dedicated page for explaning common methods of syncing your device with your computer which is located at https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201253
Please remember that the app itself also includes detailed tutorial about transferring your ringtones.
For transferriny your custom ringtone files back to your device through "Finder" on newer systems (instead of iTunes), operation is similar. When you drag and drop the ringtone file to your device if you don't see it on your computer, that is normal, you should see it on your device's ringtone selection menu.
As soon as iOS allows assigning ringtones directly, Ringabella will be updated to support that option too.