ScaleCoach is designed for instant pitch detection based scale/arpeggio training.
ScaleCoach is a high-end app, that will help you master all the scales you need, in an easy and entertaining way.
ScaleCoach is an important tool in teaching music. Train alone or challenge each other. Who can hit it spot on!
ScaleCoach is your new musical best friend.
On our website scalecoach.com you will find out more about this outstanding app and see a demonstration.
- Major modes - a collection of diatonic scales from the Major mode
- Melodic Minor modes - collection of the scales from Mel. Minor mode
- Symmetric + collection of symmetric scales and Blues, Pentatonic etc.
- Program your own scales or melodies and save them.
- 7 octaves of grand piano
- Polyphonic piano
- Master tuning from 415 - 466 Hz
- Built-in metronome
- Tempo conversion from 20-480 notes per minute
- Note names on/off
- Preplay note on/off
- Play scales up or down // up-down or down-up
- Move scales up - down - repeat - play once
- S.W.Y.P. "See What You Play" either as single tone or multiple tones
- S.W.Y.P. includes on screen Hz detector
- Score 0-100 point
- 7 languages
ScaleCoach is the first and only app that lets you play all the scales and at the same time check your intonation.
When you have learnt your scale you can test yourself and see if your intonation is correct. You will get feedback whether you sing or play either a false note or in tune.
Intonation forms part of the basis in music when you're playing by yourself or with others. It is therefore very
valuable to be able to test your intonation and with ScaleCoach you can test it with any instrument.
That includes all fretless instruments as violin, chello, double-bass and all other instruments as trumpet, saxophone etc. The singers can learn how to sing in tune. ScaleCoach will support you regardless of your level and let you choose the tempo. In the S.W.Y.P (See What You Play), you will be able to see what you sing or play on the ScaleCoach piano.
B or H? With ScaleCoach you can have them both.
Play wirelessly from your device to your Apple TV and AirPlay-enabled speakers and share your masterpiece in coaching yourself and music buddies.