Use a monitor with your iPad or iPhone as a second screen!
Work with your iPad and place things on your monitor.
Connect your external monitor via cable or AirPlay and start using your monitor in fullscreen.
**Please make sure that you can connect your device to a monitor using a cable or AirPlay.**
No more black bars around your monitor, shiftscreen brings you fullscreen external display support.
Work with the integrated web-browser, the PDF-viewer, the integrated webapps or the calculator app.
Boost your productivity by working with your monitor as a second screen while doing other things on your iPad in split-view. Or use your iPhone as a full computer and as a trackpad for the monitor.
What’s new in 4X?
- full mouse and trackpad support
- 60 fps support on your monitor
- windows and tabs in the web-browser
- over 50 customizable keyboard shortcuts
- 2x the resolution on the monitor
- rotate your monitor and configure it however you want
- change the colors and feel of the app
- zoom-in-mode: view a specific part of your monitor on your iPad or iPhone
shiftscreen will improve your productivity and completely change the way you use you monitor.