SpeedWatch Plus is a universal speedometer which uses your device's built-in GPS location system in order to show the speed at which you are traveling. By putting your iPhone or iPad on the dashboard and activating HUD mode it doubles as a head-up display. Requires iOS 12.x and a 3G/4G enabled device.
SpeedWatch Plus includes an extension for Apple Watch Series 2 or later to be used as an ideal speedometer to be used on the bicycle, motorcycle or in the car. Important: for best usability on the Apple Watch make sure to activate 'Settings/General/Activate on Wrist Raise' and set it to 'Last Used App' - this way Speed Watch Plus stays active until you deactivate it.
- One Universal App to support all devices: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Speedometer function with the ability to switch between ft/s, mph, kph, knot and m/s
- Tracks and displays Maximum and Average speed
Additional features on iPhone & iPad (not applicable for Apple Watch):
- Headup Display (HUD) function to show speed on the windscreen of your car
- Speed display can be customized in size, font and color
- Four different colors to match the dashboard design of your car
- Six different fonts styles to choose from
- Average and Maximum speed display can be switched on and off
- Design choices are saved locally on the device
- Two finger tap makes all buttons invisible while they can still be used
- Display of GPS signal accuracy and extended error handling in case of no speed readout
- Link to web-based support in case of difficulties (please check this first before writing bad reviews!)
Note that the Watch App does not work standalone and that it requires at a minimum an Apple Watch Series 2.
|PushBoy - a Sokoban style puzzle game|
|SpeedWatch HUD Free - a Speedometer and Head-up Display for iPhone & iPad|