Design your own chart for your craft project!
StitchSketch was developed by a creator of the popular software program "KG-Chart for Cross Stitch".
This mobile version utilizes intuitive "touch" user interface of mobile devices.
- Design your own chart for craft works such as:
Cross Stitch (Crossstitch), Bead Weaving, Iron Beads (Perler(R) Beads), Knitting pattern, Color Knitting, Pixel Art, and more!
- This is also suited for drawing "dotted" pictures (Pixel Art), such as icons in low resolution
- Convert your photo into a chart
- Draw chart with a symbol in a cell
- Maximum chart size is 250 x 250
- Pixel & Vector Drawing (Backstitch, Fractional Stitch, Hardanger)
- Pinch to zoom
- Generic color palette and Color Charts (palette) for: DMC(R), DFT, COSMO, Delica, Toho Best, Perler(R) Beads
- Knitting Symbols (Amizu Kigou (JIS)) for designing knitting pattern
- Rectangular cell size
- Real view to simulate finished image
- Undo / Redo
- Drawing tools: Pencil, Rectangle, Ellipse, Flood Fill, Text
- Selecting Tool: Selection and Cut/Copy/Paste/Rotate/Flip/Stamp
- Edit colors and symbols
- Save or Email a chart as native format or PNG image
- Generate a chart in PDF for emailing or printing.
- Organize charts with thumbnails
- Support Dropbox
- Notes: The chart file is not compatible with KG-Chart (win) right now.
*** User's Manual / Tutorials are here: