TeaTube - Music application that allows users to find, play music sourced from Youtube and create personal playlists, background service,... Include the following main screens:
- When you first enter the screen, it will be empty and suggest users to search for videos and links through the Discover Page.
- Once there is data, the screen will change allowing users to find tracks in the library, randomly playing tracks in the library.
2. Playlist Page:
- Includes 2 default playlists:
Recent Add section showing newly added songs.
Recent Play section showing newly played songs.
- Playlists that users manually add.
3. Discover Page: Used to introduce hot songs to users including 2 sections:
- Search: When active, it will move to the new screen including the list of trending songs and hot keywords.
- Discover: Includes lists of collections that are interesting to the users.
4. Player Page: Display the Music Player after pressing Track, you can minimize it to display on all screens. Some
key features of the Music Player:
+ Add to playlist.
+ Find lyric.
+ Mix equalizer.
+ Timmer: Mute timer.
+ Share on Social media.
- Backup & Restore.
- Add playlist from ID Playlist on Youtube.
- Log into Youtube to sync the playlist.