Meet Basmo - the most essential reading accessory for every bookworm with tons of features to help you read more efficiently and effectively. Use this book tracker to achieve your reading goals & keep a reading log. Organize your library books, create a reading list, track your reading time and improve up your book stats!
READING LIST & BOOK ORGANIZER
- Add all the epic books and good reads you've discovered during the years to the Read Books list.
- Any time you’re not sure what you want to read or purchase from the bookstore you can go to the Books to Read list for book suggestions.
- See what you’re currently reading by going to your 2021 Bookshelf.
- Create custom reading lists for all your print books, ebooks and audiobooks.
- Use this book organizer to group your romance books together, your comic books, your poetry books, your mystery books, Harry Potter books, or even books for kids and audiobooks for kids. Organizing by book genre makes it easy to find the right book for your current mood and interests, so you’ll know exactly where to look when you want some romance stories to spice up your Saturday night.
- Search for books based on title and author. Can’t find one? Add it to the book depository yourself.
- Track all your print books, Kindle ebooks and Audible audiobooks in one place.
- Use the Reading Timer to track how much time you spend on each reading session.
- Mark the number of read pages when ending a reading session. The reading log becomes familiar with your reading habits over time and it predicts how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace.
- Follow the progress bar underneath each book title from your Currently Reading book list to see how far along you are in your reading adventure.
- Get personalized book stats, analytics and tips on your reading behaviour: completed reading sessions, total read pages, average read pages per hour, estimated completion date for a book based on your reading speed, longest reading session, reading streaks, daily graph of time spent reading.
- Build a reading habit by setting up a daily reading goal. This can be 20 minutes, 45 minutes, or any goal of your
choice. Try to meet your goal every day!
- Start your own reading challenge to stimulate yourself to read more. Set up an annual reading goal.
READING JOURNAL & BOOK SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET
- Plan a reading habit: select your preferred time for reading and receive friendly reminders to make sure you stay
- Turn your phone into an intelligent portable book scanner allowing you to digitize your books and keep all highlights and book notes in one place. Our world-class OCR supports text recognition in dozens of languages.
- Scan and read later: borrow books from your peers or from the public library and return them straight away.
- Voice to text: dictate and transcribe your book notes and thoughts on the go with the help of speech to text.
- Design inspirational quotes: curate motivational quotes you discover while reading, place them on a neat background for emphasis and turn them into daily quotes by sharing them onto your social profiles.
Become the reader you always wanted to be!
Choose from 2 PRO subscriptions to level up your reading:
• $8.99 billed monthly
• $59.99 billed annually
After your FREE 7-day trial, your subscription amount will be charged to your iTunes Account. All subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Special introductory offers only apply to the first billing term.
*These prices are in US Dollars (USD). Pricing in other currencies and countries may vary and actual charges may be
converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Оплатила, потому что понравилась идея. Но в первые пять минут работы с приложений столкнулась с несколькими багами/недоработками, мешающими его использовать (самые неприятные: 1: на этапе заполнения анкеты: она просто шла по кругу и ее нельзя было засабмитить с подходящими мне ответами; засабмитить …
29 Дек 2021 г.