Ages 2 & Up. This app has been developed to include activities for children from preschool & kindergarten ages up to elementary school, to learn about the United States of America! Learn facts about each state, use the famous Montessori Geography Puzzle Maps, color in the states like a coloring book, and do "research" via the Mobile Montessori Worksheets!
Preschool children who cannot read yet can still learn to identify all fifty states by use of the integrated audio and graphics. Older children can practice doing research using the Worksheets activity. This app was first developed in 2010 and we haven't stopped adding to it! A special thanks to all the schools that continue to use our app in your classrooms!
Montessori Geography Activities:
- Learn to identify the shape, name and location of each state
- Learn historical facts about each state
- Assemble the United States puzzle map in the following ways:
- Find the state that matches the blinking shape on the map
- Find the state that matches the name at the top
- Assemble the puzzle map in any order you choose
- Color in the US Map like a coloring book and save your work to your photos
- Perform research by searching the app for answers to the questions on the worksheets
This Montessori application was co-developed and approved by a Montessori Teacher with over 40 years experience. Thank you for your support of our Montessori apps and please see our other Montessori applications!
Visit our website: http://www.mobilemontessori.org
***Our series of geography apps are being used successfully by parents, schools and therapists all over the world! The method had been tested thoroughly and it works! Give it a try and see for yourself!!"***
*** Recommended by www.IEAR.org as a great app to teach children the fifty states!! ***
REVIEW FROM ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS:
"Because of your apps my 3yr old knows all the countries from North, South Americas, Europe and all the states of America."