WatchFlower is a plant monitoring application that reads and plots data from your Xiaomi "Flower Care" and "RoPot" Bluetooth sensors. WatchFlower also works great with a couple of Xiaomi Bluetooth thermometers!
WatchFlower is an open source software. By buying it here, you support its development!
It doesn't track your application usage, doesn't require an account, your GPS location, nor any other personal data!
The application is available in Danish, Dutch, Frisian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
Application developed by Emeric Grange. Visual design by Chris Díaz.
• Xiaomi "Flower Care" / VegTrug "Grow Care Home"
• Xiaomi "RoPot" / VegTrug "Grow Care Pot"
- Works with both international and Chinese versions.
• Parrot "Flower Power"
• Xiaomi "Digital Hygrometer Clock"
- Supports automatic time setting and switching temperature units.
• Xiaomi "Digital Hygrometer"
• Xiaomi "Digital Hygrometer 2"
• Xiaomi "BLE Temperature and Humidity sensor" (with LCD screen)
• ClearGrass "Digital Bluetooth Thermometer and Hygrometer" (with EInk screen)
Follow development, post bug reports and suggest new features on the GitHub page (https://github.com/emericg/WatchFlower) or directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WatchFlower is NOT affiliated with Xiaomi (or any other sensor manufacturer).