LOCAL WEATHER FOR AMERICANS
WillyWeather is a feature-rich weather app that includes NOAA radar and satellite, detailed wind, rain, tide, swell and UV forecasts, as well as moon phases, and sunrise and sunset times.
Going beyond the average weather service, we process and fine-tune forecast data to the specific coordinates of over 175,000 locations throughout the US including all towns, cities, beaches, rivers, parks, lakes and islands.
• WEATHER - Six day NOAA weather forecasts tailored to each location including min/max temperatures, and detailed weather descriptions.
• RADAR - Raw NOAA radar data, refined, processed and integrated with iOS maps.
• SATELLITE - National satellite view, displaying cloud cover for the entire US, integrated with iOS maps.
• TIDES - The most comprehensive tide times system in the USA, bringing together NOAA standard port data with offsets generated for specific locations by WillyWeather. Includes every beach in the US, and many river systems and inlets.
• WIND -The most accurate global wind forecast model gathered from NOAA, interpolated to the exact coordinates for each location and vetted against real-time wind observations to deliver the best performing information.
• UV - Hourly UV index forecasts, including alerts outlining extreme conditions when there is risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
• MOON PHASES - Full moon and new moon phases, illumination and rise and set times. Deeply integrated with tidal data.
• RAINFALL - Intuitive visual indication of rainfall probability for the week ahead.
• SWELL - Swell height, period and direction for each beach and surf spot in the USA.
• SUNRISE SUNSET - Sunrise and sunset times with first light and last light.
• REAL TIME observational data - with trends for all locations including current temperature, feels-like temperature, rain today, rain last hour, humidity, pressure, wind speed, wind direction, wind gusts and dew point.
• NOAA WARNINGS - Easily accessible and specifically targeted to the locations affected.
• Interactive rainfall radar, using iOS maps: pan and zoom like you've always wanted through the national NOAA radar network, to see exactly where rain is falling around you, or your favorite locations. Our mapping features provide more control, and more detail than any other US weather resource.
• Stunning, interactive tide, swell, and wind forecast graphs which allow you to easily interpret the conditions at your favorite surf beach, secret fishing spot or upcoming hike - in real-time, and up to seven days in the future. We're particularly proud of our graphs, we pushed the boundaries to provide you with more context, and more detail for each weather type.
• A beautiful, simple and organized interface in which the weather data that is important to you is easy to find, consume and interact with. Our goal was to present accurate and relevant weather information to you, as quickly, and easily as possible.
Подборка приложений, за размещение приложений в которой отвечают магазины приложений, помогает пользователям узнать о новых и популярных приложениях. Информация о том, когда и где приложение оказалось в подборке, может объяснить неожиданный рост популярности и числа загрузок. App Annie отслеживает попадания в подборку всех приложений — по дате, стране, категории и устройству.
Также представлен в 2 других странах, и, возможно, даже больше в прошлом.
..and one of the FEW which give accurate FEELS LIKE weather conditions....what a find!!!only request: add a FEELS LIKE complication option
13 Окт 2020 г.
This app looks good at first glance. Seems to be close to the NWS forecast. Then I saw the fine telling where the forecast is coming from. Most readings are from our local airport less than a mile away which is good, but for some reason they get the wind readings from over 30 miles away at an Air Force base that is near sea level. My home elevation is near 7000' in a mountain Valley with a totally different climate. There is no way we have the same winds at that distance and difference in elevation. My local airport shares all of their data including the winds. Everyone depending on this app should check to see if the "local" weather touted is really local. Look for the fine print.
19 Окт 2020 г.
We live away from the city where the weather forecasts are usually centered. This app is based on weather stations no more than 5 miles away from me, where conditions can be very different.
20 Окт 2020 г.
This is really good! So much info at a glance!I was looking for UV RATINGS and stumbled across this . It is so good in every category of weather, easy to use, and excellent for planning. Great product - thanks OZ.
8 Окт 2020 г.
I ran across WillyWeather accidentally and I am so happy I did. It is SO user friendly AND gives a person all the details you could want in text, graph, and/or chart form in the measurements you select. Being able to go to one app and get the ‘basic weather’ plus tide charts, wind speeds etc. in easy to use and track charts is great. Plus, Willy only sends notifications on information truly worth being a notification. Great app, thanks!
12 Окт 2020 г.