With Westpac Mobile Banking take your bank with you wherever you go for Westpac Australia customers.
• Quick balance - view your balance for up to 3 accounts and transfer money between them^
• Sign in with your fingerprint (iOS 10 and above) or Face ID (iPhone X and above) or 4 digit passcode
• Cardless Cash - withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac Group ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
• Share BSB and Account information
• Set up reminders for Credit Card payments
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• Nickname your accounts
• Search transactions
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• Set up, view and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Anyone and BPAY® bills
• Share payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments
• PayID and fast Osko® payments
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Temporarily lock your card for up to 15 days to stop all transactions. On personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards*
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code.
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Activate a credit or debit card
• Update your contact details.
• Deposit a cheque (eligible customers only).
• Set up Apple Pay using an eligible Westpac Mastercard® debit or credit card, or personal Handycard.
• Open a term deposit, savings or transaction account
• Apply for a credit card, personal loan or other products.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Find a Global Alliance ATM when overseas.
Business customers can also
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors with payment templates
• Transfer funds to corporate and purchasing cards.
Our new experience is coming
We will be giving customers access to our new banking experience over the coming months. Keep an eye out for the new look app, and make sure you have iOS 13 installed on your phone.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
Things you should know:
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
^You can’t transfer money between business and personal profiles using Quick Transfer. For eligible accounts visit info.westpac.com.au/quickbalance
**Read the Apple Pay Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple
Pay you will need an eligible card, and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs at
westpac.com.au/faq/apple-pay/ for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch and iPhone are
trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of, and PayPass™ is a trademark of, Mastercard International Incorporated.
To assist with security, some features and functions may not work on jailbroken devices.
This app is only for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service at westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents before making a decision.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
© 2020 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.