Everything you want to know about your WI-FI CONNECTION but were afraid to ask. Wi-Fi Info is a small and useful utility that lets you see detailed information about current Wi-Fi connection from hotspot informations to wireless features and more.
WI-FI ACCESS POINT / HOTSPOT INFO
• Detect hotspot type (wireless access point or ad-hoc connected device).
• Hotspot SSID (service set identification), MAC address, IP address and vendor informations.
WI-FI CONNECTION INFO
• Detect and explain wireless standards supported by your device (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ad).
• Detect wireless speed-up features (short guard interval, STBC, HT duplicate, etc).
• Detect and explain wireless operation frequencies and channels.
• Detect and explain available antennas, MIMO config, spatial streams.
• Detect and explain Wi-Fi roaming (802.11k/r/v) support.
• Detect wireless security options and modes (WPA standards and EAP modes).
• Detect wireless optimization (WMM) and access features (Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Voice).
• Detect max. physical wireless speeds.
• Show Wi-Fi network traffic counters: upload, download, errors, quality of service (QoS) categories.
• Compare iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV devices.
• Compare supported Wi-Fi standards and frequencies
• Compare built-in antennas (MIMO config).
• Compare maximum speeds.
WI-FI HARDWARE INFO
• Detect built-in Wi-Fi chip type.
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
• Detect device type and model.
• Detect processor type.
• Detect memory size.
• Detect storage size.
• Detect firmware name, version.
• Detect last reboot time.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings (iOS 8+)
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the informations.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the informations.
• iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus.
• iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, 5, Pro (9.7", 10.5" and 12.9").
• iPad Mini 1, 2, 3, 4.
• iPod Touch 4G, 5G, 6G.
• iOS 8, 9, 10, 11.
|Device Detective Kit|
|Network Travel Kit|
|Air Tools Plus|