Turn your iPhone into a wireless, mobile external hard drive! Use your iPhone as a normal shared network drive!
Works over any WiFi connection. You can now share, copy, and backup your files to and from your PC / Mac / Linux / or another phone! Very easy to use.
1. Connect iPhone to WiFi network.
2. Start the WiFi HD App on iPhone.
3. Use any device browser to go to designated IP address.
- Share Files Using the built-in HTTP, and SMB File Servers
- Works flawlessly with Windows or Mac like a normal network drive.
- Manage Folders
- Unlimited File Size
- Unlimited Number of Files
- Host NAS Folders
- Microsoft One Drive
- Google Drive / Docs
Note the built in web browser only supports downloading of pdfs and documents, media files are not supported.
|WiFi HD Wireless Disk Drive|
|Sticker Booth : Animated GIF Stickers for iMessage|
|Pixel Starships™ Space MMORPG|
|Airchnl : Social Video + Chat|
|Split Web Browser Free: Fast Multitasking and Full Screen Multiple Tab Browsing for iPhone and iPad|
|Split Web Browser: Fast Multitasking and Full Screen Multiple Tab Browsing for iPhone and iPad|
|Office Productivity Значение Bundle|
|Newsrific: новости RSS News Reader App with Yahoo Feeds|
|File Storage : View Organize & Store Photos, PDF and Files|
|Milk the Cow (Lite)|
|Private Browsing White|
|Eenies™ at War|