Word Shaker, the word searching game with a twist. Play solo or invite up to 3 friends online and play the same boards against each other on iPad, iPhone or iPod. Compete for the top spot on the leaderboards and earn achievements!
- GameCenter enabled
- Single player games
- Multi Player games, Challenge other people
- Daily Tourney, compete with everyone on the same boards
- Play against people on iPad, iPhone and iPod
- Many achievements to be earned!
- Daily, Weekly and All Time leaderboards
- Grid sizes from 4x4 to 8x8
- 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 30 minute timed games
- Relaxing untimed games
- Shake to scramble your letters
- Rotate the board for a fresh perspective
- Fast unlimited board generator, no waiting
- Easy & smooth word circling (tap or slide)
- Full report of found and missed words after a game
- Various Statistics
- Haptic feedback option
- Dictionary lookup (iPad)
- Various color schemes
Suggestions and other feedback welcome!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
VIP Club (1 month) offers $4,99 monthly subscription for extra shakes, unlimited rotates, access to all themes and removal of full screen popup ads.
VIP Club (6 months) offers $24,99 monthly subscription for extra shakes, unlimited rotates, access to all themes and removal of full screen popup ads.
VIP Club (12 months) offers $39,99 monthly subscription for extra shakes, unlimited rotates, access to all themes and removal of full screen popup ads.
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.