Manage files as always - using two panels and the keyboard (and sometimes the mouse). Introducing the MaxCommander.
MaxCommander is all you need to manage files on your local drives and remote file servers. The app supports the
* Browsing folders
* Previewing files with QuickLook
* Editing files
* Copying, moving, deleting, renaming files and folders
* Creating folders
* Creating links
* Packing and unpacking archives
* Searching for files
You can browse and manage content of an archive as it was a folder on a local drive. You can browse, create, modifie,
and unpacke archives of these types:
You can browse, create, and unpacke these archive types:
* tar.gz, tar.Z, tar.bz2
* gz, bz2, xz
* xar, iso
These archives are supported for browsing and unpacking:
* rar, arj, lha, lzh, cpio, rpm, cab, z, lzma, adz, udf
* vdi, vmdk, vhd, msi, hfs, fat, sfs, wim, chm
Encrypted 7z, zip and rar archives are also supported.
If you have an archive file created on an operating system that does not use Unicode you can open it in MaxCommander and select the right characters encoding for file names (available for arj, lha/lzh, zip, rar and tar archives).
MaxCommander can connect to file servers and you can manage remote files and folders on such servers. The following
servers are supported:
* FTPS - implicit FTP over SSL/TLS
* FTPES - explicit FTP over SSL/TLS
Files servers for a local network can be discovered using Bonjour.