Cirkus is a native app built mac-first for
team collaboration, project management, and task management.
Built to make sure task management isn’t another task, Cirkus brings clarity to your tasks. See your priorities, to do list, and pending projects. Store files within the app and within team conversations and chats. Create task triggers and automate your work flow in new ways and more.
Cirkus offers all the basic project and task management features that you’d expect like due dates, reminders, assignees, comments, and file attachments, as well as advanced features such as project templates, custom fields, and task triggers that support complex, repetitive workflows.
Cirkus is free to use, and fully localized in English, Spanish, German, Russian, Macedonian and Swedish.
• Assign a single task to multiple people using Roles
• See the status of each person contributing to a task or project
• Smart reminders keep everyone on track
• Customize views to visualize your priorities
TEAM COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
• Conversations, files, and project scope all in one place
• Eliminate need for email threads and third party file storage
• Private conversations within tasks and projects keep everyone focused
ADVANCED FEATURES (for free!)
• Create task templates to save time on recurring tasks
• Automate your workflow with task triggers
• Set up permission profiles to collaborate with freelancers and temporary workers
• Organizations/teams clarify team management and workflow
• Easily invite team members to Cirkus
• Integrate freelancers into your projects with the right level of privacy
• Assign tasks and see current progress across teams and groups
With our web, iOS and Android versions you can keep in sync on all your devices.
To learn more about our features, and access our training videos, check cirkus.com.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.