FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on iOS. Now, we bring it on macOS. It can access files on FTP, SFTP, WebDAV servers and network shares. Transfer files among those locations. Stream movies and songs to your Mac. Directly view and edit documents, photos, files on remote locations without downloading.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV, FTP and SFTP Servers
* In-app FTP server: A simple FTP server for file transfer between FE File Explorer iOS version and macOS version.
* Automatically discover computers, servers and NAS when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete files
* Stream movies and musics from network shares, servers to Mac.
* Transfer files between network shares, servers and Mac.
* Transfer files between nearby iPhone, iPad and Mac.
* Sync files between macOS and remote locations.
* Search files by file name.
* Dark Mode
* Dual panel side by side
* Photo Gallery: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
* Music Player: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
* Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
* Video Player: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
* Unarchive: ZIP, RAR, 7ZIP, TAR
* Archive: ZIP
===== CONTACT US =====