GPX Binder is a very Intuitive application to view and edit your GPS Logs. This app shows your GPS Tracks on the
Map, and provides you a very easy way to move, delete and add points.
By draging-and-droping Photos, you can find where they were taken. In addition, you can write the coordinates of Photos as Geotag to original files.
Edited tracks by this app are able to be exported as GPS, KML or KMZ format, so you can use them on other apps or web services.
Enjoy your Logging Life with GPX Binder.
- Import GPX/KML/KMZ files and show them on the Map. You can customize Map Tile Servers as you like.
- Edit your log by Intuitive mouse operation. Not only you can move, add and delete points, but also you can align points by simple operation.
- Cut, Copy and Paste points. You can cut a part of tracks and paste it as new tracks or duplicate to other file.
- Split / Connect tracks.
- Calculate the coordinates of photos by their timestamp and put them on the Map. In addition, enable to write the coordinate as GeoTag to original files.
- Generate a new Track by coordinates of Photos.
- Add Waypoint.
- Export tracks as GPX, KML or KMZ format. You can use edited tracks by other applications.
- Apply elevation to the points by using SRTM Data.
- You can Undo or Redo all operations without limits.
- iCloud supported. You can share log files among all your devices.
GPX Binder is compatible with Simple Logger. By setting iCloud account, you can share Logs on all your iPhones, iPads and Macs.
You can get this app free. For more information, please search "Simple Logger" on the iPhone AppStore.