Seagoing Minesweeper is a Mac version of
well known classic puzzle game that include the best minesweeper experience with many new features that can make the
gameplay more interesting, sophisticated and reliable for any player level. The object of the game is to clear an
abstract minefield without hitting a mine.
The Seagoing Minesweeper LITE version is limited to Beginner difficulty level only.
Buy the full version to play other difficulty levels.
- Predefined difficulty levels (beginner, intermediate, expert, custom).
- Custom game with any density and field size (limited by your screen only).
- Resize window to change field size of the custom game.
- Game statistics in the Inspector panel (3BV, IOE, RQP, IOS, mines per cell ratio, click counters).
- Save/load game with statistics and recorded gameplay as well in extremely small-sized file.
- Timer to thousands of a second.
- All clicking techniques available including chording and double-clicking.
- First click has no mine.
- Control+left click to simulate right click.
- Command-R shortcut to restart game or right-click at the end of the game.
- Mark suspected mines.
- Best games are recorded in a high score table.
- Playback any game: play/pause/stop/navigate.
- Double-click on a record in the high score table to view and playback game.
- Create your own themes (grid cell images; window background as color, image, quartz composition; text) or use preset ones.
- Animation effects.
- Sound effects.
- Export game to movie.
The number of buttons your mouse has is not important, since different clicking techniques available, but a mouse with two separate buttons is the best.
|Морской Тральщик Lite|